Material： （8 inch）
7 tablespoons sugar,
2 tablespoons hot water。
3 egg yolks,
3 whole eggs,
1 / 4 tspvanilla extract ,
300 ml milk ,
2 tablespoons sugar.
half butter (4 tablespoons),
5 tablespoons flour,
3 egg yolks,
60 ml milk,
1 / 4 tsp vanilla extract,
2 tablespoons sugar,
3 Egg white.
Rubber knife, strainer, electric blender, round 8-inch with solid bottom model, a slightly larger than 8 inches baking model。
1. Cook caramel: put 7 tablespoons of sugar into the small soup pot, first melts the sugar into a liquid with medium/high heat, gently shake the pan, turn into a low heat, and continue heating until the color becomes light brown, then turn off, add the boiling hot water 2 tablespoons quick mix with chopsticks. Pour the caramel into the baking pan, gently turn the bottom of the baking pan covered with caramel.
2. Pudding: Put sugar 2 tablespoons milk 300c.c. into the soup pot and heated until sugar dissolves, turn off. Egg yolk and whole egg into the bowl, gently Beat with a whisk (do not hit the bubble), will quickly mix the milk into the egg, add vanilla extract 1 / 4 tsp Stir, then filter filter back.
3. Heat up butter until melts, turn off, sieve flour into the mix, mix even after adding the egg yolk beaten, mix well, pour the milk, then heat, then stir until evenly integration. Add vanilla extract 1 / 4 tsp and mix well. Preheat oven to 150 C / 300 F
4. Put 3 egg white into a non-oil and water clean bowl, beat until foaming with an electric mixer , add 1 tablespoon sugar and continue to beat, then add 1 tablespoon sugar, then hit the neutral foam (take out mixing head to see if egg white foam was slightly curved but not dripping), gently mix the paste of egg yolk into the foam of egg white with a rubber knife, stir evenly.
5. Pour the liquid of pudding into the baking pan (the caramel should have been hardened and solidified), then pour the paste of cake on top of the surface of the liquid of pudding, because there are a lot of bubbles of egg white in the paste of cake, so the proportion of the paste of pudding liquid will be lighter than the liquid of Pudding, and will float on the surface . Smooth the paste surface gently with a rubber knife, put the baking pan into another large baking pan in the oven adding hot water between the baking pans, then, the oven bake about 45 minutes. Wait for the temperature of cake cool down, take off the baking paper or use thin bamboo stick scraping gently along the circle of baking pan, placed on a platter, flip upside down (to be careful throwing out caramel).
1. Make sure the water is very very hot when dilute the caramel, otherwise, cooked caramel encounter low temperature water will become sugar crystals immediately , we have to cook up from scratch. Be careful when adding hot water to diluted, to avoid being splashed injury by heating caramel. When the color of caramel turn to light brown, the taste will become too bitter.
2. It should be noted that this recipe of an egg = 70g (with shell) Extra Large
3. After the put the pudding into refrigerator, the flavor of pudding fades, feeling not so fragrant.
4. 1cup = 240cc
1 Tablespoon = 15 cc
1 Teaspoon = 5 cc
Recipe & Picture from： http://www.euphocafe.com/recipe/recipe.asp?rid=183http://yiuchi.pixnet.net/blog/post/58292360
Step by Step to succeed. 1. boiled caramel 2. pudding liquid 3. prepare cake batter 4. poured the pudding liquid into the baking pan which already has caramel liquid. 5. Put the cake batter on top of the pudding liquid surface 6. add the water between 2 baking pans before bake